View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 05:18 AM
Guide

Sleeping in a luicd to go higher....?

Hello!!

I am new to astral projecting consciously.... I use to do it all the time by entering it through dreams but I feel that way really wasn't good for me because It was like driving drunk lol..... astral projecting consciously is soo much better as you get to feel everything and have way more rational control....

anyways... I use to have a lot of time to do this but now with this job and getting home late and eating late plus being tired.... i sometimes fall asleep right before that moment...

anyways.. i have noticed that I usually astral project from a different location or run into situations where in the astral projection it seems like I can be there for hours but I wake myself up and I am in another dream lol or something... then I wake up and I am in real life...

I dont know what to think but I was learning with each situation.... lol the funny thing is even through this method I still cant see my guardians lol...

I bring up this question now because I recently heard a person who does remote viewing talk about how a person goes to sleep within a dream to get into these higher vibrations....

anyone else heard about this or know any key terms to help me search and learn?

Thanks