View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I've been in my experience for 2 years now and only recently come to terms (mostly) with the idea that I'm not insane. It took one year of him haunting me, 2 people confirming and another 6 months to finally get on a forum to talk about it!

But now that I'm accepting, there is few people who are even into the woo woo stuff and those I did confide to told me that it probably wasn't TF but just a soul mate/lesson. Kinda supportive but dismissive.

So at first I didn't share because I was crazy and now I don't because everyone will think I am.

Anyone have any good stories were others supported you?

Thanks
Love and light ♡

This made me laugh. When I was little I said woo woo a lot. I said it whenever one of my relatives saw a ghost and tried to help them move on or did some equally weird spiritual stuff. I have never heard anyone outside my family members used it, so I was surprised when I saw it here because I didn't even know it was a real word. I thought someone just made it up because for a kid, it is just a seriously cool word and it just gives you this happy feeling when you say it. It did when I was little anyways, and I used it a lot because I had no other vocabulary for it.lol

I had no idea what Muggles mean, so I had to look that one up.lol

You know I came here to find out more about twin flame but this forum has just shown me how really weird my family is. LOL.

I could see where anyone that have not experienced the twin flame journey have difficulty in believing it. I am going through it and some days, I have difficulty believing it.

I don't mention the twin flame label to anyone, because in the large scheme of things, I don't think it is important. In my daily life of going about things, the label doesn't matter and I know it won't matter to the people around me. But, I will mention the experiences and everyone is willing to listen. I have great support and overall everyone just likes when I am happy and healthy regardless.

Last edited by Nan948 : 27-09-2017 at 05:14 AM.