View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
I feel that soooo much. I haven't been going outside lately, mostly because I feel the same way I left when I get home, it creeps back in. As for meditation, it's so embarrassing feeling like the voices in my head hear me think because my mind says absurd things only because I know they're listening and it became a habit, and it makes it hard to stay focused or relaxed. And I don't eat much junk food but I don't eat fruits or vegetables either because I'm broke. I may seem pessimistic, I can't help it, it's been like this for so long. I recently quit drugs, smoking cigarettes and alcohol.

Drugs are often the main culprit when it comes to these things. They open up psychic channels before the person is ready and it can often lock that person in to low-vibrational, lower astral realms and the beings that inhabit it.

Not an expert on this, but I suspect if you keep raising the base vibratory frequency of your energy field, you will eventually leave the octave that these astral beings inhabit. Since the channel to other realms is already open, that is probably the only way you can lift yourself out of your situation. Seeking the help and protection of higher beings may also help. It did in my case.