View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 01:06 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinoftheMoor
Whew!...what a path!...are you looking to attempt a replacement of the entire language system, or just develop one for a spiritual niche?...anyway, welcome to you, K1ng L3ar...

Both ideally. First I want a liturgical language that all religious enclaves can use that is consistent with the wisdom accumulated by precursor humans but now lost. Aliester Crowley and Madame Blavatsky made valiant attempts for it. But they ended up stuck with Enochian which was another big clue for me. The other astral dimension languages are so telepathic it's difficult for the rest of humanity to grasp at the moment.

When I was with my tutelary angel so many years ago I literally saw "him" in my dreams write out in the sand the exact letters of the Enochian alphabet in his attempts to communicate with me. I even scryed what I saw as a child and later compared my drawings to John Dee's writings and viola!

Once this common language for most of the religions is settled than we can move on with deliberations as to how the rest of the world's languages would relate to the common language I've devised. Enochian has strong Abrahamic influences and would be easy for the wayward of those religions to get on board with it. However Dharma and Oriental religions would have a harder time for both practical and ideological reasons in the case of the Dharma folks.

It's been many years since I've read Isis Unveiled hoping to find something about the Shambhala language at least. But no luck. I love Atlantis and Atlantean lore and I hoped finding the vestiges of that civilization would help the world in remembering what it's really capable of. Annunaki be damned (but way more on that for another thread I think as I don't know if "they" really were the ones behind Genesis or not).

Once a common tongue is set I need to use to form a new zodiac, calendar, and clock. Don't even get me started on the hypocritical references of paganism in the CATHOLIC Gregorian calendar most of the Western world uses. I've seen the 13 Moon Calendar by the Law of Time Foundation and that was really interesting.