View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I always only use castile soap on my skin and I exfoliate with Witch Hazel and moisturize with Vitamin E oil. It completely changed the way my skin feels. I am super sensitive and have always been acne prone and this completely cleared everything up.

YES! I use Vitamin E oil for under eye and as moisturizer. I do occasionally like to use Nutrogena too. E looks good under make up too, gives it a bit of a glow. It also helped decreased the dark circles I had a bit. You know when I was younger and had money to throw around ( lol) I would pay over 30.00 for a moisturizer. It's kind of silly now that I think about it. There are better options for much cheaper prices and so much better health wise. Lots of chemicals in facial products.

I'll have to look more into Witch Hazel ( I googled a bit about it, seems to have good reviews). I normally use an apricot scrub product ( from store) but open to new things. My skin is not really sensitive, but my moms was. She was someone who very rarely wore makeup and rarely used things on her face. She is in her 60's and her facial skin is clean and rarely has wrinkles compared to a lot of people her age. I know the sun can probably be most damaging I have read, and that is something she tries to stay clear from.

Here is a list of chemicals in beauty products to look for. Just random for members to read.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vaness...b_4168587.html