Thread: Escaping a city
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Guide

Escaping a city

I dreamed I was a guard in a giant tower, I was helping a prince of some sorts getting to the top of this tower. This prince was an enemy of the country/empire we were in, I was feigning alliance with this state and was actually an agent of this prince. I showed the prince a way to get to the top using an incomplete staircase with a hole in it, he could jump over it but the guards would be unable to because of their heavy armour. When the guards found the prince and couldn't chase him because of the staircase, I had to pretend to chase him with some other friends of mine who were undercover as well. We tried to find another way to go up, but when we looked out of the window after a while we found out we were actually near the canal, at water level. We decided it was too late to catch up with the prince and that we should evacuate the city as soon as possible. We took a wooden boat (it were medieval times after all) and tried to use the canal to get out of the city. At the end of the canal some soldiers were guarding the exit, waiting for us. We jumped out of the boat and swam underneath them, one of us transformed into a hippopotamus and broke their boat so we could get away. After we successfully evacuated the city and got away from the soldiers, I found a a talking starfish. She was wise but didn't want to answer my question, where we should go. I told her she was wise, intelligent, smart and that we could never survive out here without her guidance. She disappeared and merged with the sand, building a sandcastle with a pedestal in the middle. The pedestal had a "phi" symbol on it, when I laid my hand on it it disappeared and made a hole in the ground. The sea star woman told me that when defending yourself and trying to find new things, you often find something you were really looking for but never knew you where searching for.

I would like to hear someones interpretation of this dream, the final message is clear but overall it's full of tricky details.