View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 02:04 AM
Guide

I can hardly believe this FairyCrystal, and yet I can from my own experience. Unfortunately I do know how you are feeling and the horrible pain this causes because I was just where you are two months ago. I felt like everything was gone, no hope at all, the not being able to see him or talk to him was unbearable. But my twin understood what I was feeling and wants to remain in touch and so now we enter a weird relationship. He called me for the first time this week and I was so relieved that he was thinking of me, wanted to talk, and still wants to get together - I needed that from him.

From my experience with my twin I see that our twins cannot handle the intense feelings they do have for us (they won't admit that to themselves). These other women they choose to be with are easier for them, the connection not as deep, the feelings more on the surface, they don't get triggered to face the deep stuff within them. I know my twin loves me and has for 30 years, but he consistently chooses to be with women who are easier for him to deal with. Women who are meek, go along with whatever he wants, and do not question him. With me our bond is deep, the feelings intense. I trigger deep things from childhood in him and he strongly resists facing these things. With other women he can just enjoy a woman's company without all this other stuff. Yet he wants to maintain our contact and friendship and so we have a weird relationship.

If he is your twin he will not be able to separate from you completely. Give this time, no matter how hopeless it seems. I'd bet he'll be back in touch with you after awhile.

Please feel free to talk with me anytime.