View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 01:03 AM
Master
It is over. This hurts soooo bad...

Was told this afternoon our relationship is over. I've sensed for 2 months something was up, but didn't know what. Suddenly he didn't get in touch every day anymore, I panicked completely. Only just got out of that, found more solid ground, standing on my own feet more and more. Now I was told it's over. He's met someone else, and wasn't sure until recently what to do because he does love me a lot. He is crazy about me, but he isn't in love with me. Then they say women are weird? To me being crazy about someone IS being in love. So I don't get it. I really don't get it. I'll deal with it, I have no choice. But I don't get it, which doesn't help. If you can at least understand why it doesn't work, makes it easier to come to terms with.
This hurts like hell. In a weird way it's a relief that I don't have to stress and worry anymore. But the pain is incredible. The bond is still there, from his side too. But clearly that wasn't enough.
What I have learnt from this: female intuition is always right --> In retrospect I know which evening he met this woman. He'd gone out, I asked him about it later, if it had been fun etc. and the way he avoided it... I remember thinking "Oh god, I hope he hasn't been dating another woman???"
Now, in retrospect, I'm certain he met her that night. AFter I'd thought that, I told myself not to be stupid, he wouldn't do that and so on. And no, maybe he didn't date her, but he met her.
There have been a few more pointers over the last two months where my intuition got triggered. I kept telling myself I was just reacting out of fear again, as I tend to do so easily, that I should trust him and so on and so forth.
Yet, intuition simply does not lie...
Talked to a friend, that's what us girls do, lol, she's paranormal and talked to her before about him and me, esp when I was panicking again. She's one of the ppl who confirmed we are TFs. She got that directly from my deceased dad, and gave me a number of details / messages from my dad that no one but me and my dad would know. Which proved to me the messages indeed came from my dad.
Oh well... I'll have to get over it, but I fear it's going to take time. And the fact he has someone else is what hurts the most. Knowing he likely won't even miss me but is happy with her, freaking wonderful. Yes I want him to be happy, but right now it's a bit much to bear. I'm only human, and TF or no, knowing he's simply going to forget about me because he's happily in love with another hurts. Bad.
He said it wasn't going to be all that easy for him, but I doubt that. I doubt someone is going to be miserable when they're with someone they're in love with. Then they're going to be joyful and happy. And will share all the stuff we used to share, even as short as 2 weeks ago. Sorry if I can't feel happy about that. It just hurts.