View Single Post
Old 30-08-2014, 03:22 PM
StopTheInsanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyj
i have studied near death experiences and they are fasinating but still they are all so different it still the unknown that your entering when you die and i would love to believe you are held and guided and that everything that happens to you in this life and beyond is for your highest good but i dont trust that i have a hard time trusting anything!
i think there are dark forces as well as good how can you be sure nothing bad will happen does anyone else worry like i do? after all no one really knows anything do we ?
Its the not knowing that gets me the most i've felt unprotected all my life and bad things have happened to me i am really like a disturbed child living in an adults body with no mother to comfort me and make it ok since this is my life state it will probally carry over and maybe be amplified in my afterlife state

Our God is nothing but Love, Mercy, and Compassion...I'll try to be your mother, sweetheart...I don't believe our Creator designed death to be scary for us...Sleep is the closest we come...So you go to sleep lil girl, and your Father will carry you to bed and you will wake up in a different bed in the morning, just as when we are about to pass over, angels come to us and carry us to the Paradise in the Hereafter...

Just remember, the more you learn of God, and live the Commandments, and practice mutual love in all circumstances, the less you will be afraid of departing from this world to the next...I, personally, can't wait to see what's in store for us on the other side, as I know for certain that this world is nothing in comparison...I'm 72, and have learned a lot of valuable lessons in this life, some painful, some not)...And, I've seen what appeared to be an almost innocent world of the fifties disappear through the years to a world and a country, and people headed for hell in this life...So I understand what you mean by scary...But to tell you the truth, everything is scary but God...But even loving God is a gift which only comes when you live His way, which by comparison, is easy compared to Hell's way...Look at all the slaves, and zombies out there addicted to drugs, and/or alcohol, money, possessions, fraud, deceit, and lusts of the flesh, etc...Wish you well in your journey through this life...Stay on the right path and you will be OK and should have absolutely no fear when you finally reach your final destination...HEAVEN!...HalleluYAH