Thread: Hidden Years.
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2019, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
My friend, I think your comparison is totally wrong... the people who fought for Hitler were at war, they murdered other people, innocent people, I never heard that a disciple of Christ to murder people for their belief and because of this to end up losing their lives... It's history, they were murdered for their belief and that's it, they had no intention to murder other people or to create wars, I am talking about the martyrs.

Yes, but those people died, Christ died and came back to life, without this, Jesus would be just like all the other teachers of the past..... and because of this, He is above all the other teachers, Buddha died and all the other died, even to this day, people claim to see Jesus in their dreams, people that had nothing to do with christian religion.Just some time ago I watched the story of a muslim man ( this man sold his friend when they were young because his friend wanted to be christian, his friend was murdered ) who had his child really sick, he prayed and prayed to his god and nothing happened and as a last chance, he decided to pray to Christ too, some time later his child was just fine.This man tried everything before even giving a change to the "higher powers".You rarely hear people talking about dreaming Buddha or any other religious figure.

' You rarely hear people talking about dreaming Buddha or any other religious figure.'

That is not true, maybe in the circle of people you mix within but I can assure you that people tend to dream about their own personal Teacher/Guru etc :