View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Guide
Well why don't we dump the new age spiritual fun, and get down to the nitty-gritty.

Shadowside, I'll give you a reason why you won't succeed (I don't have all night to write a book); you come to a forum looking for attention for your goal. You actually respond to the posts, sounding not too serious but a little informed. 8 years will do that to you I guess

Sorry sorry- ok, but really, I would just love to hear the answers to these questions. I am fairly interested, I just need to come back for more.

Do you really care about humanity? You don't seem like you give out any compassion except half-witty rebuttals to posts. But I don't know you so I'm not about to judge.

Do you really think that mending the astral realm with the physical world will do anything to benefit anyone? It's like you want people to jump into the unknown realms of their being without any guidance. It's a recipe for disaster.

Have you done any work to understand the deepest parts of yourself and the nature of your reality?

Do you love the world the way it is? It seems like you want to change it for something 'better' and something 'true'. Frankly, I believe we live in truth every day. We just need to convince ourselves.

And.. Why did you wait 8 years to tell everyone? (I think it's because you realized it's not going well all by your lonesome.)