View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Miss Hepburn, *snip*
....In short one could advance a theory that God did not care if men murdered each other but not because He knew they would live forever.
They were already dead to God from the time of the fall from the Garden until the day of Pentecost.
We can also believe that now that our Spirit has been restored and we once again bear the image
and likeness of God that He would care very much if we murdered others (those that bear his likeness).
Someone may quote The Gita or the Koran with some opposing beliefs in there, I dunno - ok, I guess in 'General beliefs' anything goes.

The underlined is not something I believe.
Abraham=dead
David=dead
Job=dead
Jeremiah=dead
Hosea=dead
Joseph of Arimathea, dead
Jacob, dead?
Enoch, dead to God?
Mary Mag, Joseph, Peter, John, James all dead because Pentecost had not taken place?
And many more...
This is not my belief.

Good talking point to bring up.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru