View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 04:04 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Yes most definately. In my case I can say that I notice when some thing has scared me to the point that I can not think clearly. As a great kindness to myself I can accept that, for the moment, I am in the grip of a fear.

As soon as this can be done, the fear will lose its control of us. For in that very moment, we have stopped being our own worst enemy. We did that with compassion folr self or what some will call self love.

Beyond this insight, may I suggest that we can all evolve our thinking patterns. How we deal with our personal concerns can be elevated. Worry and anxiety are thought groups which keep us enslaved to fearful expectations. Notice how we do these things and reflect on how we can change these patterns.

All of us are in fact Master Creators of our reality. Learning how to manage our thoughts and thus our feelings and emotions is the task. For some the term would be managing our emotions so that our thoughts and feeling can become elevated. We are all so different in how we get thingds done.

I hope that I have answered your question.

John

Yes, very much so. Very grateful.

Thank you John.