View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Master

I might suggest to all of you who think you are old souls to read Ainslie MacLeod's book The Instruction. It defines the different ages and traits of the soul. From young soul to old soul. You will find yourself in there somewhere.

Not only did it define me as an old soul, it also gave me a deep love and understanding for the young souls out there in the world. I used to call them sheeple but now I have a profound respect for where they are (I was there once too!). Now when I see someone immersed in life and happy doing what they do, I almost want to cry I am so happy for them!

I am separated from my family and spend almost zero time away from them. And, I have food allergies that are so severe I cannot attend any function that has food. This is all because I am an old soul and this time in my life I am separating away from society as a whole because this is my last incarnation.

I'd have to respectfully disagree with Westin when he says old souls know they are old from when they are small children. I think you can't set up a bunch of perimeters and say everyone fits in or out of them. I didn't know I was an old soul until I was in my 40's at the least, and I wasn't sure back then, only speculating.

But again I want to recommend Ainslie MacLeod's book The Instruction. It changed me in such profound ways.