View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Listen more to your higher self then

I've been trying to do so for an entire year though. I'm still having trouble with it.

I've been kicked out of a group from having different beliefs. I spend much of my time hiding all these abilities from everyone I know in real life, and I've never really talked much to people with similar beliefs until now.

I've been emotionally neglected as a kid, but my "imaginary friends" were there. Later on I found out that these were my guides, and essentially I didn't have my parents watching over my issues in life. In essence, I was literally raised by spirits. So much of the good memories in my childhood . . . so much of my own darker times with life . . . I had more higher beings talking me through it.

But I'd have to keep it secret all these years, and with talking to spirits more than living human beings about my own development to give me feedback -- I struggle with the idea that in my intense emotional isolation growing up I've gone crazy.

Don't know why I suddenly have the urge to tell you all this, but when I try to think of doing something else, my focus keeps getting attracted here.