View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 05:03 AM
Master
Greetings to both Knight and Shivatar.

The 'religion' the OP professes is a mixture between Gaudiya Vaishnavism (think; Hare Krishna Movement) and orthodox Christianity - think; Jehovah = Krishna and all that entails!

Not my 'cup of tea' unfortunately although as far as 'creating religions' goes...I have basically created my own; or re-created it since it died out in the 13th century.

I'm looking at my shrine right now...of course there are statues of Shiva - 2 of them, a nice statue of the Goddess, Kali...I just went out and bought a Thai Buddha today and that is there alongside a Shiva Lingam and on my wall there's another picture of Shiva, a picture of Ardhanarishwara (Shiva Shakti), the Shri Yantra, the Yin/Yang Symbol, a chart of the Chakras, a Tibetan mask of Bhairava/Mahakala and another Buddha (in Yab Yum), a picture of Prambaran Temple, a picture of Patanjali...

Is tantra a religion? if not, I have just made it so. lol (but only for myself mind you). =)