Thread: necromancy
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Exclamation Necro > Zomebie > Voo-Doo > ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I like those movies too. I have seen lots of sci fi movies and scary ones. The first book that ever caught my interest was Stephen King, just because it was not of the normal every day life.

Ive seen a couple of Stephen King movies, and recall news when he was hit by vehicle while walking on road in Maine{?}.

I like reading mysterys ecx Tony Hillerman, but some psychological thrillers are just to much for me. Exc years ago I read a Stephen King or Dean Koontz book with wierd sci-fi{ out of ordinary } like dog. I found book sort of interesing.

Then I tried a Dean Koontz book called "A Bad Place", and after a few pages or first chapter, I through the book in my firewood stove. I thought, this book really is a bad place, and I just didnt want to run my consciousness through the awful muck, at least at that time.,

Maybe at some other time it may have not seemed liked such a bad place.

Anyway I enjoyed the last ALien "Prometheus", gruesome as they all are and now I hear the next one is out or coming out before long. The lead actress may not be in this one, but the hansome blond hair android is, or so IVe read.

Oh yeah, "World of Z" with brad Pitt was the only zombie movie I cared to watch and watch twice now.

I did watch the original night of walking dead in 60's or 70's.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman