View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Good question...

I am falling down on the job last few days...LOL...so I have to consume even more rumi, hafiz, neruda, chocolate, caffeine, and mysticism than usual...guess it's been working -- you couldn't tell!

The truth is God is one of us...because God is in all of us...and God reaches us through the heart of another. And opens us up to the light. But you know that :)

Love is the higher law. And God is love. That is really the whole secret.

Here's the other thing...when you feel like dirt on a shoe...and that all you have is your love of God, that's when the angels are holding your hands, because that's exactly how they feel...the lowliest of the low...but their love & their service sanctifies them and raises them up. When you feel like that...you see through the angels' eyes. When you feel like you're nothing...then you're everything. When you feel like there's no personal love for you in this lifetime, you can follow the angel's path to save your life.

But truthfully...I can only take a little bit of credit for myself...I am loved and I don't really deserve it. My heart and soul have been lit up by love...coming and going. It's hard to explain. And I'll be honest...I prefer the human love and relationship with God to the angel's love and relationship under God, even though we need it all.

7L

Beautiful post. Love it. And thank you.

(I will now start drinking more coffee! )