View Single Post
Old 21-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Karma is not controlled. You can decide to work on karmic issues, but if the other party isn't ready then you will have to wait.

The HS plans before an incarnation and lines up what issues are to be dealt with. You don't decide when karma can be rebalanced but may try. Whatever you try to do may not satisfy the guides and karmic board and the HS knows that already.

There's a lot in here...and yes...you're right on all points.

I got frustrated once (won't say when) and just wanted to not deal with the other party until they set down their resentment and so forth, which I felt was unfair. It was too hurtful and I didn't want to go through this again down the road till they were ready. I had never asked them for that before...basically, to avoid pain.

One of the guides (the head of the group) I was talking to said, essentially, is that your final answer or do you want to reconsider? So I said let me get back to you.

And within a short time, I realised the sort of silliness of it...and the utter futility (LOL) of not simply accepting things as they are, in whatever time or place.

So I came back round and said, OK, I don't want to shut the door now on future interaction with the other party [till they've got a better attitude toward me and so forth]. And he said something to the effect of OK, your true intention has been noted/captured. It was a bit serious and formal...ever the diplomat, that one, but this is not a joke to anyone and his energy made that clear.

Because that's the same as saying, I don't accept What Is, as It Is. And anyway, who knows? Perhaps in future some other exchange would be somehow more helpful to them in getting over their resentment or whatever, toward me. That is, perhaps I'd only be dragging things out by putting off contact. Doing myself no favours

So I got back to the guides - the one in particular - and said, OK I don't want to (do all that) and essentially, I took back my initial request before setting it into the record, so to speak.

The guides will basically tell you, in all the ways that they are able, when it's not satisfactory in terms of your own highest good...and that's why I actively meet with them on exactly this sort of thing.

Basically, my understanding (now that I've asked) is that avoidance of pain is usually not a blanket excuse. It is only a temporary excuse and not meant to be used, say, for a whole lifetime, LOL... Even if say you are particularly challenged with something like despair or depression, or perhaps are physically challenged, or are born into terrible surroundings...or are simply weak or vulnerable, like all children and most women. That's how we build our spiritual might, tough as it is. And it is tough.

Consciously meeting with the guides on how to be and how to find the way of love and forgiveness that is in the highest good of all...immensely valuable. I can't stress how important this is to do, if and when you are at that place where you are comfortable with doing it, and with having a "real" conversation at all times

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke