View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I understand what you say about the soul. Now I ask: If you can't be sure about the soul, why then do you believe we reincarnate? I'm pointing this out to emphasize that on some level, it is not just a question of being sure. Everyone, to some degree, arbitrarily decides what they're sure of versus unsure of. And I bring this up because I believe that intuition also plays a role here. Intuition is another way that we can get a sense of what is true. You for example intuitively know that reincarnation is a fact.

I had a depth-awareness experience of the eternal soul, karma and reincarnation many years ago. These for me remain the three absolute, knowable truths in my personal belief-paradigm. These have been my direct experiences. This is how I know for myself.

But I also intuitively sense other truths. I sense that my soul is on an evolution journey. And that this journey is intimately tied to the collective evolution journey of the entire human hierarchy. I intuitively sense this journey has to do with evolving Spirit. And I sense that all souls will eventually become self-realized. No soul will be lost in this process. All souls will eventually ascend to the next vibration plane, whether that be after this incarnation or a hundred more.

You observe geese. I sit by the ocean and observe the endless coming and going of the tide. Listening to those waves, I hear the truth about these matters. And then a heron calls out, confirming what I just came to as understanding. This is one of the ways intuitive wisdom comes to me. And now it's my choice: Do I choose to be sure in that wisdom, or do I choose to continue to question and doubt? The answer in many ways defines whether or not a person will ever find joy in life; will ever choose joy for themselves; will ever commit to joy and life.

I don't know all the answers to life of course, and I don't have to. One thing I have to do though -- which is my commitment to life and Spirit -- is I never let my doubt get in the way of my joy for life. I always choose life beliefs that are positive and constructive and benevolent, rather than negative and destructive and malevolent. Because belief is just a choice. And I choose to give back to life, the same joy that life freely and eternally offers me.

At that point, truth to me is whatever is loving, joyful and light-filled. And I intuitively understand that, in the end, that in itself is enough.
Intuitively I can see that energy has to go on so when I refer to reincarnation I am referring to that truth in me. The details of it and how it relates to this consciousness I experience today are not clear nor am I really trying to make them clear. It’s also not clear if this process ends or completes itself.

But regardless and more importantly I want to say thank you for your words and your energy in that heart felt post. I will take them to heart and try to learn from them because at some level I see the truth in them already and at another level I know that I habitually seem to let doubt come to take away my joy.

Blessings

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness