View Single Post
Old 24-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi guys
i know I am an Indigo *irritatingly!!* lol, but took the test just to see what it came up with. I came up with 95% ... Hmmmm, being different can be tough.
I must be the only one who sees this as a positive thing. As I’ve said to others, maybe it’s because I have a tiny bit more of a balance between Indigo and non-Indigo. I don’t know.

Quote:
Being an Indigo has always been like wading through treacle for me. Very tough.
I wonder if, in addition to your very high score, your difficulty also has something to do with the era in which you grew up. Showing ones “differences” these days is more acceptable; therefore, people don’t hide their differences as much as they used to in the old days, and making our differences obvious to one another can cause “conflict” with average people, as well as with other different people (maybe not literal conflict, but a sort of hint of it). In the old days, we adapted to the general environment, and, as wrong as that may seem these days, it was ultimately beneficial for us. I adapted in most ways, yet I also never hid my differences (of opinion/belief) either. I sometimes viewed myself almost as a reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson, who wrote “The Declaration of Independence.” I was always ranting on about rights and independence, and that they should even apply to “us kids.”

Quote:
As for the Crystals energy and it being stronger than the Indigo's (sorry can't remember who said this and in a rush so doing quick reply) I don't think it's as simple as that we are as strong as one another in different ways. We are made up of different energy patterns yes. However our intrinsic mantle is based on the same premise so to speak. One supports the other in a way...
That is really well said. I completely agree with you. Neither one is more or less than the other. That might even be a great topic for a new thread. You should consider it.