View Single Post
Old 24-06-2018, 03:59 PM
Knower
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
We desperately need a shift in vibration for our planet. Evil and negativity seems to reign in high places, it is effecting the world on a large scale and pulling the negative into the light. I am not sure if the powers that be expected this horrendous shift due to certain people obtaining power, but then maybe they did. Maybe we needed this to happen to see what we are up against. The only thing that good you cant get rid of the negativity if you cant see it.

You are right, evil and negativity do reign in high places...the powers that be ie the government etc are rife with secret societies I believe.....so the powers that be are in on most of it I am afraid.....it is something that most people are blind to....
The media is a huge culprit.....the subliminal mind control that is going on is shocking...they will only tell you what they want you to believe.....If they want to encourage an area or thought pattern you will suddenly see that "subliminal" message everywhere. News, soap operas, newspapers, schools,....scare mongering is another thing the powers that be are good at. They are trying to stop people thinking for themselves.