View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The only way to move past stressful times is fine the "root cause" of the stress from there find out what it will take to move that stress on.

Things like trying to meditate or project might be blocked from you by your Higher Self by being told subconsciously that the issues have to go first. In that we are in a way forced to look at things.

I can give you lots of advice on Astral Projection, Lucid Dreams ext as I work in these areas but more I would like to work on helping you remove the stress issues. You can read many of my posts here to learn a bit about me from a comfort zone, and PM me if you wish to talk.

Lynn
Thanks Lynn.
As I said I am working on solving my problem. But I also want to continue my practices of spiritual growth if I can.
When you said that certain things might be blocked by my higher self, I was struck with a feeling. I also have experienced that sometimes higher intelligence intervenes and guides you towards right way.

I just can't focus nowadays. I don't like my mind wandering. And as I said I start my day with workout and meditation. Without meditation, I feel like I am growing weak. I need to do this.

But yes, I will focus more on problem at hand.
I will contact you again when I get past the problem and start working on my growth with full dedication.