View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 01:03 AM
Master
Haha yeah they can be extremely romantic. I think Piscean men can be a little secretive too, but the secrets are not meant to be dangerous for anyone and if you share one with them they have enough integrity to keep it. They will not be suspicious atleast , and also they will not be volatile, some signs can lose their subtlety when in competitive mode lol . Emotional displays can be hard to deal with, but I feel it is hard when they are more from a violent or competitve stand point. If you desire peace that is like plague lol. Piscean will not be argumentative to the point of being violent or competitive atleast from my personal experience. I can deal with the fantasy and the mellow attitude that comes with it, because there is often times more to the story there
You know I have been with some very judgemental people, some other signs that are known for secretiveness but they erupt like volcanoes when they feel like. A Piscean is more peaceful
They are very spiritual and they will not cut you in while you talk they will absorb everything you say.
We all want to be complimented , we all like to be told nice things sometimes, even the most rigid of the signs. Earth signs will do a job and they only care if it looks good to them lol, they couldn't care less about others. A Piscean will need some compliment. I think they work to get compliments and not be flattered. I am fine with that. Think of the celebrities lol the kind of **** they pull to get attention but they still entertain. That might be a bad example to describe a piscean though, I feel they can be a bit of contradiction, though an evolved piscean can have a lot to offer to you.
I have been with other water signs, and compared to them, Pisceans are still nicer for me. They can be stubborn but their true nature will be wonderful. Cancerians are more stable , they are caring and will take note of things too just like Piscean.
I have never really romanced a piscean male , but I have had wonderful piscean male friends and female friends :)
I love Pisces.