View Single Post
Old 28-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Ciqala

Thanks for the links. I was doing amazing with the meditation earlier during all of this, i'm going to try again tomorrow, perhaps my mind was just acting up.
And thanks for the reassurance about grounding.

Oh that is neat that it is happening downwards the same way it did for you, i'm pretty sure i've passed the 5 day time though, and i've had the gross flu like symptoms for a week or so. I felt heat all over my body, kind of weirded me out because i am always cold. So you are saying after it went downwards, it went upwards? That's interesting indeed, wonder if that will happen for me.

OH, yes you just gave me a sudden realization, i think you are right. I don't feel the other ones simply because it IS the throat chakra stopping it.
I remember i voiced my fears, and as soon as i did that, i meditated, and it felt like a lighting bolt from my head to the point where the throat chakra is supposed to be. I thought i unblocked it, but it stopped there. I probably didn't fully unblock it. It could be why my neck is tensing up and stopping it from moving down. I'm going to look into that, hopefully that solves my problem with that and lets things flow.

Yes i've done that visualization on my own, without ever hearing about it. But then i sort of stopped doing it downwards because i thought it was supposed to go upwards, so i went at it backwards. I'll get back into doing it downwards again.

The water is an interesting one, water is very powerful cleansing, i will try that one, thanks for the tip. You get spooked once in awhile?