View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Master

I've had 3 treatments so far. The first 2 she used shorter needles but yesterday she used longer ones. She said if she had used the longer needles on the first treatment I wouldn't have come back. I think she is right.

I "felt" the after-affects of yesterday's treatment (achy in the area treated) much more than when she used the shorter needles. Is it helping? Well, they say it takes multiple treatments to show results. I'm still waiting. I waited 2 1/2 years before I found out about this treatment. So I have a long history of pain in the area. She said she works on her son and husband and it usually only takes one treatment because she catches the condition at the on-set rather than waiting like I did.

I researched your IMS and according to Wikipedia you are right. They do go on to explain that there are two different types of needles used. Hypodermic (hollow) and acupuncture aka solid filiform and the differences between the two. Some practitioners prefer the hypodermic some the acupuncture.

Thanks for your input.