Thread: Heaven&Hell
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 09:30 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Anon, it's interesting that you say Lucifer had been taken away to some place back in 2004. I think that's about the time I wound up meeting him for the first time. Didn't see him again till last year, but I don't really feel like going to go into all the details in public. I will say this though, I have met a few people who have been able to confirm the changes they sensed in him that I have witnessed. You're right, Lucifer isn't in "Hell" anymore I know where he is.

To tell the truth, I'm actually pretty in tune with both Light and Dark. And I'm well aware that there really are counterparts (demons) to the higher vibrational beings. No offence to those who don't believe it's possible for demons to exist, but I've always thought it rather odd that people are more open to believe that Angels can exist, but not Demons, oh well.

While yes, Mattie is right, in that we do have the capability to defeat them, I must disagree with the belief that all lower vibrational beings are weak. Perhaps it's more or less about who's will to survive is greater. And maybe that's why so many people can be so easily terrified and harassed by them, simply because the person's belief in their own will power isn't stronger then the will power of the lower vibrational being. And by the same token, those people who's belief in their own will power is so strong, that they believe all lower vibrational beings are just weaklings. But, they are only weak, compared next to that person.

Feel free to PM me if you wish to talk about this stuff more.

there ya go!