View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I 'see' that Eelco has deleted what he said in the above post. I am quoting (below) what he originally said in it which came through in the email which notified me of its posting, however, because it is pertinent (IMO) to what is being discussed and I wish to respond to respond to it relevantly, which opportunity I am thankful for.

Apparently so.

From the book, Seth Speaks (channeled by Jane Roberts):

"In any of these worlds, the Christ drama could never appear as it appeared within your own. Now the same thing applies to each of your great religions, though as I have said in the past, the Buddhists come closer, generally speaking, to a description of the nature of reality. They have not understood the eternal validity of the soul, however, in terms of its exquisite invulnerability, nor been able to hold a feeling for its unique character. But Buddha, like Christ, interpreted what he almost knew in terms of your own reality. Not only of your own physical reality, but your own probable physical reality."

That (channeled) Entity, who/which used the name 'Seth', may not have known what he was talking about either, I suppose.

' But Buddha, like Christ, interpreted what he almost knew '

Who was it that knew that Buddha and Christ almost knew?