View Single Post
Old 23-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I'm still hearing a male and female, and I can't get rid of them. Doing EVP work was a huge mistake. I should have never let them entities know that I could hear them. That was the biggest mistake in my life because now I can't get rid of them and I hear them every day. And I have to medicate myself so they don't drive me crazy.

I've always been interested in the paranormal, and I like the idea of being able to communicate with the dead, but now I see it's not worth the risk. There are dark demonic entities out there that can make your life a living hell. I wonder how professional mediums are able to communicate with the dead without being bothered by demonic entities like I've been. I don't see how they could get rid of them if they come around because nothing I've done to get rid of them has worked.

Did you do any kind of protection before starting experimenting with the evp's? I think grounding is important, though when we first started we did not bother with this. We used the sweeping radio spirit box and got some clever results.