Thread: karma
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2006, 11:11 AM
Master
Dreamer, I understand about the secret, it works by forces of attraction and aligning yourself to what you want by mental focus, (very briefly) and it works , woithin certain parameters, Karma is a seperate law that affects things differently,
What I mean by this is that, if you have karma to be paid, (and we all have) then good or bad, it comes, sometimes the universe (or god) will link your aspiration thru something like the secrets techniques, to a favourable conclusion. But not always and this is the point, people believe that they can do anything when they come across messages like the secret and they become massively dissappointed when these aspirations fail to materialse.

Having said that the approach which I use , taught to me by my teacher many years ago and which is similar in application to the secret, I will give you now, free of charge!!! He uses three keys these are focus, aspiration and affirmation.
What this means is when you want something focus your mind on it, hold it in your mind as often as you can, then aspire to achieve it , want it strongly then finally affirm to yourself that you can do it, or you are already it. Keep doing this whilst you would normally be thinking ****, and the results are astounding. There is one further point to make, bearing in mind this is a thread on karma, which overseas all our intent, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WANT, examine carefully your intent.

Blimey that was serious, love and light to you all

Last edited by peteyzen : 25-05-2006 at 11:14 AM.