View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 02:54 AM
Master
Bone broths I got into for a while. It was either Deer neck chops or Turkey legs and lots of veges, both root and green leafed, which I'd make and would last me days. Snack wise it's sour dough rye with various cheeses, often quite old and going amniotic, and sauerkrauts. Then I did a drink thing for a bit which was bananas, yoghurt, lsa (linseed, sunflower and almond) powder and that mexican green powder (I can't remember the name of) and kelp powder all stuck in the blender then added to orange juice... it all depends on what's available cheap and what tends to be craved... I'm pretty easy at the moment and have whatever is stuck in front of me but I've a feeling I'll be doing a bone broth soon as I'm getting a bit creaky.

Oh, a while back I suddenly figured borage leaves and pumpkin seeds were really good and I ate heaps, I was having trouble with my eyes and the area around them getting inflamed and turns out my kidneys needed cleansing and borage and pumpkin did it... though I didn't find out 'til later these two are quite good for that... so it's all as intuitive as I can be, just tending towards certain foods, did brazil nuts everyday for a few weeks... then just forgot.