View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony37
Like i have said , most of human are lucky to be born human and most of them won't reborn to be human when they have died .
Why ?
Because they lied , they take people properties without their permission , they have sex with woman who already has husband , they kill other living being .
So , because of that they go to hell , be born an animal or be born a petta .
Good people go to heaven . There's seven heavens which also include the heaven Christians people want to go to . But even in that heaven , after living a very long time , you will go back to hell , being petta or animal .
So , Buddha teach me These : Your body is not yours , one day it will be gone . This world is consisted of mostly suffering , you will be born , getting illness and death , you also will get endless sadness , unhappy feeling when you are at it , so you have to try to escape from it .
You will actually get that by Meditation and being aware of the truth .
THere're four truth :
-Truth about Suffering : Be Born is suffering , Illness is suffering , death is suffering , staying with something you don't want is suffering , don't get what you want is suffering .
-Truth about reasons why you are suffering : Love leads to being born , go with happiness and greedy , looking for joy from places to places .
-Truth about Escaping.
_Truth about how to escape .
THe later 2 truth you have to understand 2 first truth , so i won't tell yet . It will be long , and it's not easy to understand 2 first truth, only very few people get it so if you or anyone get it , i will post since English is not my first language .

But non of the above is Buddha's teachings