View Single Post
Old 30-03-2012, 09:25 AM
3dnow

Subconscious mind or evil spirit playing tricks

[if someone is interested in this kind of mystery, please do not hesitate to comment]

I am letting go the religious fears. It is harder than it looks.

There is the devil behind me. I understood that I am unconsciously animating him. (don't ask how I see him, I can also physically feel the energies, hear voices etc.)

But where is the God (religious)? I see 3-4 of them. Not sure they are my subconscious mind. I have the impression that evil spirits are kidding with my religious fears by playing God.

Arguments supporting that they are evil spirits:

1. There are 3-4 Gods. (in religion there is 1)
2. They prefer me unhappy. When they are present I loose power.
3. Some people I know played the same trick (played gods) with me.
4. Sometimes I see them very clearly, most of the time not. This would mean I see them when they show themselves?
5. The person that I took for religion God confessed that he is an evil spirit. But is this real? Maybe when I learned that there no such God he became an evil spirit in my subconscious mind? Or he is really an evil spirit.
6. One night, 5 years ago, I closed my eyes (I was awake) I saw animated movies all night long, I was tested and judged, and they tried to send me to "heaven". Later I said this was fake and I hated them, in half-sleep I heard: "Son you wanted it." (kidding with me)

I learned to defeat them but I now want to know what they are.

3d

Last edited by 3dnow : 30-03-2012 at 10:57 AM.