View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I’m wishing for a mansion for me and my children and twin flame - it needs like 60 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms lol I know it’s in my future: I am excited for it, abundance for it gratitude for it- I keep affirming—- I know LOA will grant it to us{so we can all be together} not separated like for so long we were; through reincarnation or society… laws are laws: and the magnitude or magnetic pull we feel for it will grant it sooner than later!!!

Great thread!

Hi Lostsoul,

I'm looking forward to the post where you tell us, with "lol" how much you enjoy waking up in it every morning and living in it everyday from now on...

..... just as the lady did in Neville Goddard's story (see reference I provided above), by seeing herself sleeping in her new home imaginatively!!

Although I am no longer living in the home I reference below, ( the owner needed to sell it) this is how I did it, so similarly to how Neville described the process...

Btw here's a way to look at the process from your unusual signature reference. "Vampire speed" is not about "getting there", it's about already being there!

Reference:https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=147
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 03-04-2022 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Add reference