Thread: Robots and AI
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Knower

There are some within the field of ufology who’ve theorized that the sudden appearance on the scene of computerized technology which occurred only a few decades removed from the era of horse carriages can be traced back to Roswell or some earlier UFO encounter in Germany in the 1930s, and the back-engineering of advanced E.T. technology. Does it not seem strange the seeming sudden appearance of microchips on the world stage and the speed at which development has been occurring according to Moore’s Law? If and when the Singularity moment arrives, might it also be the moment of Disclosure? Philip Corso was one who felt that the invention of fiber optics, lasers, and integrated circuits all had their origin in E.T. technology, the possible “gifts” which one notable crop formation might have been warning humanity about. The other field pictograph of the Alien holding what appeared to be a computer disc might have been suggesting this, as well. Is it just a coincidence that – as mentioned in Katherine Albrecht’s co-authored book with Liz McIntyre, “Spychips” – one manufacturer of microchips was/is called “Alien Technology Corporation”?

When futurists and trans-humanists speak of A.I. one day evolving past the level of human intelligence, what has always been downright baffling to me and something that seldom is ever talked about is why the developers of this stuff and those who cover reporting on it speak of this like it is some inevitable and given thing, as if humans creating machines that would one day surpass them is the most natural thing in the world. The truly bizarre part of it all is that this is being worked on willingly. It's equivalent to some mad scientist in his lab constructing some high-tech something or other that he's fully aware will eventually turn on him or render him obsolete, and either being utterly gung-ho about it or matter-of-factly resigned to his fate. It has never made any sense to me: this seeming spellbound compulsion to design VR and A.I. technologies, as if no one with any common sense or human intelligence has any say in the matter or the means to stop it from happening.