View Single Post
Old 26-04-2019, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Sausages, minced red meat etc. are a cause of cancer. There’s been long term research done on this specific topic..

I don’t know if there’s human flesh in it. I suppose in some places in the world this would not surprise me..

I don’t know what this has got to do with vegetarianism though. Maybe move to Health..??

Most food places within the United States must deal with international food safety regulations. And because of transnational institution building, rules are agreed upon by international community, often by the private investment in 'scientific' research. Therefore food regulations often are determined by private investment from outside sources, like the businesses that provide subsidies for governments, who in turn are invested in those businesses. Then these governments, with the hand of the business, fund research, like the QUADRUPLE BIG MAC 6 SAUCE 125 gram and protein milkshake with White Chedder Cheese, Onion Straws and a pickle. MMM.
These governments then meet with the rest of the world, and make decisions, often based on these 'private' investors. WHO are these people?
The World Health Organization does a great job determined if subsidies are appropriate for these situations. WHO and IMF.