Thread: time and change
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2019, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday_Advaita
Yes.... For we poor human objects, we have no choice but to appear in the phenomenal world of duality.

Fortunate or unfortunate .... is inevitable....
But to give it to you ... as rightly said .....just the way it "is" (the non-dual moment of truth), which needs no qualification....
Namaskar
The Buddhists really have this non-duality thing down!Those that are locked into, 'things su*k thinking', and just can not imagine
what we mean by, "flowing and being detached"...
I give them an example
of the 2 cars found dented in the parking lot....one average guy screams and rants bloody murder and while the Buddhist guy looks up and
says, "What a beautiful day."

I find examples of alternative reactions opens the closed mind to other possibilities...
(My therapist, 25 years ago would use that trick..."Next time he does this, try reacting this way, Miss H., see what happens..."
I used to over-react big-time)

(Not that you did, just my little story.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru