View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
ah now i have felt vibrations during a meditation before lynn so i understand what that feeling is like, i actually got quite scared by it when it happened cause my heart suddenly started beating so quickly to quickly infact and my temperature changed and it felt like all down one side of my boody was vibrating, and as i was new to it all i didnt know if that was supposed to happen.
a family member of mine told me that her dad appeared to her (she couldnt get over his death and cried constantly ) she swears blind he appeared to her one night and said "This is the only time i will be able to return" - my dad believed that she did see him when he heard the story !
so i dont know why family members cant spend as long as other spirits.

Hi Mattie, ive stopped banging myself about that now, as my dad knew i adored him so anything i said was for his own good and i know he would understand but it didnt stop me from feeling guilty for a while.

I started doubting the afterlife, ive always been a firm believer as ive had little experiences, and my dad believed to and he made a pact he would get back to me with a signal, as ive never felt anything if he couldnt do it i started to disbelieve in the whole thing, but ive since spent more time getting back into the meditating and talking and its helping alot and im understanding that 5 mths to me is nothing in the spirit world so im learning i have to be patient :-) i know theres 100s of people in the same situation as me all desperate to hear from their loved ones, i think i just expected photos dropping off the walls and things from him ha ha.

---------------------------------------------------

Keiko, never doubt the Afterlife...It is real and it is Home.....I like to think of those body vibrations as a big loving hug.....but I get the flickering lights, the pennies, the songs, my hawk, hummingbirds, butterflys, and so much more...I believe that they are always around us, just having more energy with them when they want to connect, or we really, really need them to be there for us......I have also had the falling pictures, the pictures that get crooked
for no reason, the tv changing channels on its own and so many that I can't even remember them all.......they really don't "go" anywhere, they just transition to another vibration, IMO......