View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
ah now i have felt vibrations during a meditation before lynn so i understand what that feeling is like, i actually got quite scared by it when it happened cause my heart suddenly started beating so quickly to quickly infact and my temperature changed and it felt like all down one side of my boody was vibrating, and as i was new to it all i didnt know if that was supposed to happen.
a family member of mine told me that her dad appeared to her (she couldnt get over his death and cried constantly ) she swears blind he appeared to her one night and said "This is the only time i will be able to return" - my dad believed that she did see him when he heard the story !
so i dont know why family members cant spend as long as other spirits.
I have heard that from many the only time .... when one is seen. Now I have no way of saying that is true or not. What I do know is that when me Son 2 I finally unravelled WHY he would never settle in his bedroom at night. Even from birth he was not a child to sleep in that room. When I finally clued in there might well be a "man" in his room and he was able to show me in a photo and back it up more by saying he brings that small brown dog with him, ( photo is black and white ) I knew it was me Dad he was seeing. The picture is one where I was 2 year's old in it and there is me first dog in it. ( I never noticed her there ). So I know he say him that clearly. Photo is black and white and small. I started see a glimps of me Dad after I had me Daughter. The kids still see him very clearly at times. Gone on to share more verifications it him.

When I am doing readings or being red by someone at times one's have discribed him to the letter saying he is very proud of me and the work I do. But as a child of 6 told never to talk on seeing dead people . WHY for that is now too clear the times were not open to accept that.

It might have something to do with concepts such as soul families that eneregy might be too much like ours and we have a clash. I know that I have some friends that it took a time to balance out our energies to live chat. There too are at times people we clash with but do no know why it might be an energy vibration clash.

There is so much not known, but its a wonderful blessing with that contact being made so that maybe the tears can stop. I know I filled an ocean with mine over the loss of me Dad. Now the feeling is one of pease with it all.

I started doubting the afterlife, ive always been a firm believer as ive had little experiences, and my dad believed to and he made a pact he would get back to me with a signal, as ive never felt anything if he couldnt do it i started to disbelieve in the whole thing, but ive since spent more time getting back into the meditating and talking and its helping alot and im understanding that 5 mths to me is nothing in the spirit world so im learning i have to be patient :-) i know theres 100s of people in the same situation as me all desperate to hear from their loved ones, i think i just expected photos dropping off the walls and things from him ha ha.

There are many yes looking for that contact or confirmation that they are safe. At times one have things to do over there and take longer to transition back. Some come in instantly. What he might well do is put a picture off skew on the wall....as ye enter the home is there on on the wall a landscape ? I get the sensation of moutains and a river or creek as a special place that might have a connection to ye.

Lynn