View Single Post
Old 30-05-2011, 11:06 AM
mattie

It Was A BIG Surprise For Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by unus supra
how important it is to know that it is a natural part of the process. Sometimes the intensity can catch people off guard especially when no triggers for such emotions are present

When we know it is an expected part of the journey we can process this fairly easily. What concerns me is when people who have been doing lots of work expanding their consciousness hit a plateau or unearth this old deep energetic refuse & mistakenly believe they’ve regressed or have been using bogus techniques or flawed beliefs. Sort of like not knowing about one’s automobile & scrapping it because it quit running when it just needed a new battery!

I found out about this firsthand about this when I had an unexpected period of piercingly vulnerable fear surface. It was completely w/o an obvious trigger in a period when I had been doing allot of personal energy work so I was really *** is going on w/ this stuff!!! After using the typical logic which didn’t work at all I finally remembered something I had read & realized it was an energetic issue. I was then able to deal w/ it.

It was, of course because I had been doing steady work on my self that this surfaced. After it lifted it did so completely w/o any residual fear coming back just as thoroughly as it surfaced.