View Single Post
Old 20-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Experiencer
Should I give hypnosis a break?

Hi, So I am massivley into spirituality and personal development etc. I have been using techniques to help change my behaviour and programming I guess you could say. I am particualarly fond of hypnosis and have been recently been listening to recordings everynight just before bedtime as I have noticed it helps me to sleep much better.

For about the last month I have been listening to recordings for increasing wealth, abundance etc. As I believe I have had blocks around money. It has definatley changed my beliefs around money which is what I wanted. But, I was wondering if I should now stop listening to these recordings? Ive heard with theraputic hypnosis there should be a break of 1-2 weeks inbetween sessions to give the subconsious a chance to 're-progamme' itself, so to speak.

Should I do the same? Should I stop listening to these recordings for a few weeks? And will that break, give my subconsious more time to take these new beliefs on board? Or can I jus continue as I am listening everynight as I can feel it is having a positive effect? The last few days I've been getting mild headaches and thats the main reason I wondered. Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks for reading!