View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Experiencer
Well turns out, things have gotten complex. I feel frustrated/angry and betrayed now because my need for honesty hasn't been met.

Here is the background story. In the last three weeks of my job, at a refugee center, I met two new female co-workers. One single and the other in an unhappy relationship (C.) I had strong chemistry with both girls and I think that C. actually might've had a crush on me. I've experienced some heavy incidents with both of them (like stabbings) In the incidents and turbulance I was present both emotionally and physically in pulling the team through as a leader.

Despite C’s looks, our casual flirts and mutual attraction I didn’t invest in her because she has a boyfriend. On the last day I met(N.), her friend. N. and I had something special so we dated eachother.

Now it turns out that these three girls have been close friends for years and do activities as a group. C. told another co-worker to tell me about the girl I dated (N.) that she is lesbian and not interested in men.

This situation has made me upset and confused for several reasons. First of all I think it might have to do with C’s jealousy and her saboting her friend… if she can’t have me then no-one can. Worse even would be that I misread TRILIONS of signs and dated this new girl while she has no interested in man :/. I don’t get it.. what is up with that and If she is not interested in man, why didn’t she bother to tell me this and keep me on a leash?

I feel led on and venting here helps! :).