View Single Post
Old 30-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cearneigh
Alright, here is a little story that I need some input on.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread. Still learning my ways here.

There has been an evil spirit harassing me. I think it has ever since childhood.
There was a soulmate for the longest time in my life,
but when she came out over something quite distressful that happened to her,
that's where our paths ended.

Now as off a few months ago to a year now,
I was in contact with someone else I would have considered a soul mate,
but she went down a path that was very similar to the distressful part of my previous soulmate.
The only difference here is this one was willing under the influence off this spirit.
Which I only now realize it was too coincidental that I called it there.

This spirit has been showing itself off in the meantime when talking with this soulmate.
Right now I've been trying to find a defense for it,
but it's taunting itself as a very powerful evil spirt (perhaps demon).
A few things happened with the other soulmate that made it hard for me to ignore it was there. It was hurting her too on occasion.
At first I thought it was a succubus or the like, but this goes further.
I can't explain all the events for private reasons, of course.

It's trying to find a weakness in me or triggering similar events that happened in life to get me off edge.
When I try to find a defense against it, the demon itself only gets stronger.

What I need mostly is an identity on this demon,
in the best case I want it out of my life, but it keeps telling things on the spirit realm, how I am associated, how strong my energy is.
It keeps trapping my own spirit, so that I don't feel like myself, or put myself in a bad spot anywhere.

Thanks for reading.

This is a very difficult situation. I learn about the spiritual world from my own spirit within my soul. Upon this Earth there are many reincarnates. That means the spirit within them has lived before. It died and was purified within the spiritual dimension within the center of this Earth. there you will find the many Gods of man which are spiritual collective souls. After achieving the particular Kingdom of Heaven a spirit will reincarnate. A fetus will be born with a purified soul. And that will protect him from damned souls who were destined for the outer darkness. Rising populations produce many new souls. The people with a new soul are vulnerable to being taken over by an evil spirit. Various religions have attempted to cleanse a person of an evil spirit.
If you enter a particular religion you will be surrounded by reincarnates. This will help to drive off the evil spirit. I do not preach any particular religion because they all have positive and negative qualities. But you need spiritual help and they can provide it to you. What was the religion of your parents? It may be best to return to that pathway. You cannot do this alone.