View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 10:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
1. That isn't a good sign for your marriage ...

2. It seems that "thoughts are things", as somebody put it. When awake we don't see them, but they're powerful, they act and attract. So, you might've had a minuscule role in your neighbor demise, through your thoughts about him. From what I read, it's better to forget than holding negative thoughts, fear, anger, etc.. It is neither necessary nor better to forgive, even less ... to turn the other cheek.

Thank you for your considered response.

There is a back story to the relationship between my wife and our departed neighbor. The back story includes many aspects which are unimportant to the current situation. They were truly friends, and I never had any problem with their peaceful relationship. Our marriage is solid.

Yes, thoughts are things. It's also interesting to note that I recently asked the Universe to let me find paper currency on the ground, and I have found over $20 in cash since that request.

I'm not creeped out that I may have lent weight to cosmic events regarding my neighbor. I agree with your take away note... "Thoughts are things".

Perhaps I should take this as a sign of a portal into cosmic synergy and make proper inquiries at this time.