Thread: moldavite
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Administrator
Hello

Experience has shown me that what works for us at one time does not always stay fitting to us. Our energies shift and we grow.

I had a Amathyst ring on normally I am fine with it on. I put it on as I feel that I am fighting off a cold. So I wanted the healing properties it has. Well as I type here now its NOT ON it hurt. Its not what the body needs right now is all.

I have had crystals BURN me leave a very defined mark. I can totally NOT wear Silver. It totally drains me of all eneries and makes me feel ill. I have a wonderful set of jewery with Jasper stone in it from me mate, I put it on for a short time if we are to go for dinner out. Then that is IT off it comes.

Try switing things around too try cleansing the stone. I know that they can at times take on a negative charge. For me on the Day and Night of the Full Moon I put mine in a window. It seems to balance them out nicely.

Lynn