View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 02:07 AM
Master
I definitely accept that our journey, including our passing, is, and will be, as unique as we are. There is no better or worst; no judgment, just the way in which we unfold ourselves.

In my opinion an OOB or NDE which projects conscious awareness into the astral realm may not involve seeing light; there are many, many realms, and if it has form, a bridge, street, another person, etc., in my opinion there is a high possibility that it is within the astral realm.

Light can be seen, sensed, or felt; light as in weightlessness is different than light as in radiance. To feel a weight lifted from your shoulders is an example of feeling light. Although there are meditation techniques where a person can bring their inner light to the surface and physically see it within themselves.

An expansion in consciousness may, or may not, include seeing light; it may include an expanded awareness without the presence of physical light. The term “enlightenment” literally means to be filled with light, and I do find it interesting that a light bulb is often used to symbolize a brilliant insight or idea.

There are so many experiences, in this world and beyond, that I don’t think we can pigeon hole them and say that this is the way it is or that is the way it is. As is written in the King James Bible; “there are many mansions in my Fathers house.”

This is one of the reasons why it is difficult to tell a person what is going to happen to them when they die; because our death will be as unique as we are, as unique as our life has been. Now I do understand that certain religions want to tell us what happens in the afterlife, but things in this life, or beyond, do not just happen in one way, as death is just a continuation of life with all of its' various nuances, etc. In my opinion.