View Single Post
Old 28-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Master
Hello, Xan. I honestly have a lot of respect for you, and you promote this, and I have tried it, but I have so much doubt that washes over me. I am determined to keep on trying this. I've been going through a particularly bad time, and no matter how much I try to free myself of issues, they keep coming back. I realize that I have to be allowing them, but take today...bad day...emotionally and very anxious. I read up on it, watched videos. I wanted to understand how it came to be EFT first. I have tried it in the past, but I couldn't understand the whys or mechanics of it. Been doing it all morning, can't say it's done anything. then I got thinking about you and were you ever in need of freedom from anything. You seem extremely insightful and having it all together, but in a quiet, genuine way, which I admire. I feel like a mess so how can anyone take me seriously even if I have much to say or pass on ...or so I thought.

Have my first exam tomorrow and should be studying that, but I ended up sleeping a lot. I think depression and much anxiety has taken a hold of me. Tired of emotional roller coasters as well.