View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Thank you sparrow, I will listen to my heart more, when Im scared/sad/angry I will listen to what it has to say. Another question which I meant to be quick about but it will probably take some explanation. What are hauntings exactly. I watched a documentary 'ghosts on the undergorund' it was so good ☺️☺️��, I recommend it. Individuals recount how figures appear to them then disappear, sometimes these figures are even visable on CCTV but not to the naked eye. Items of clothing can be materialised, people can be dragged or pushed, doors can slam. What in the world are these manifistations? I thought dead humans passed into the spirit world where they have a life review etc rather than staying here trapped. I mean, are they in some sort of netherworld close to this one where they are 'in and out' sometimes showing themselves to us sometimes unable to do so?

When I have listened to mediums nearly all deceased humans I have known are clearly in a more advanced place where they have little power to do anything in this world except watch as an observer. Hauntings seem strange, like if they really are trapped in a physical location(ish) on this earth they must be bored out of their skull (not literally) just stuck in a rail station or church etc..... or maybe

....these ghosts and poltergeists are not even deceased humans, rather something else (shock horror)

Dear Bluefonsy,

Firstly let us clarify truth from fiction: nothing is ever trapped. That is a myth.
All beings are where they are presently because they choose to be. Some may not see it this way, but this is also their choice and point of view.

There are many elements and contributory factors involved in so-called haunting, and all locations and incidents are not the same. It would be a mistake to interpret all accounts as being of the same nature and origin. There are more things in heaven and Earth, and in between, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

There are many instances where human apparitions can take place due to specific time-locked events in the fabric of a specific location. This means, an event within a very specific time frequency, within a very specific location, has a residual attachment within that specific proximity. When a human being of your time frequency enters that proximity it will trigger a residual event from a past time line to play out. In this instance there are no actual lost or trapped souls present because it is a residual energy. They will not interact with you directly. This tends to be within confined structures and spaces where energy is left undisturbed for long periods of time.

You may also encounter those who have passed but who continue to revisit specific locations because of an experience they had there, or because of an attachment they have to something or someone. In the instance of those who may have lost their lives in a traumatic way, or a way in which something was left unresolved, particularly in cases of injustice or wrongful persecution, they may feel drawn to communicate these events to those in physical state. This does not mean they are trapped there. While some cling tightly to specific memories which induce isolation within their own reality, it can also be that residual consciousness takes on its own continuation even after a soul has moved forward elsewhere.

In the case where an occurrence involves malevolent force it is usually non-human. This does not necessarily refer to demonic beings portrayed in religious texts but of multidimensional beings. The planet Earth and your present time frequency shares its proximity with many other dominions and parallel realities. It is not that they are lost or trapped, but that you share proximity to where they exist or the activity they are engaged in. Your immediate conclusion is that it must be a soul of a deceased human being who is somehow trapped on some lower plane. When you, as a human being, interact with other realms through astral projection or meditation you are similarly neither trapped nor lost. Think of it in this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
they have little power to do anything in this world except watch as an observer.

It is not that they have little power to do anything, more that they must respect the free will and choices human beings make for themselves. Life is for creation, not correction. It takes more love and wisdom to let human beings make mistakes than intervening to prevent them.

The test of your greatest love and compassion is not through making others do what you think is best, but by supporting them unconditionally through what you perceive to be their biggest mistake.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸