View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 12:59 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
All of that is valid enough, but without further information we don't know if certain words are being used because of the OP's age or culture.

We have one side of a story.

We don't know how he has her number, or how often they interact.

I cannot believe the armchair psychology, criminology & presumption within the thread.
If you CANNOT read 'anxiety' in the opening post, perhaps you should give up commenting on this kind of topic. Stick to religions or something. One doesn't expect outright empathy but the FACT of ParanoidHippie's post takes only a modicum of understanding. You don't need a Philadelphia lawyer to point that out, surely? But then, you're an Aries male - they tend to fire off at anything and usually miss.

As for the armchair this-and-that - fatuous; facile. Almost everyone here is an armchair whatever etc. Are you envious? Most people here simply opine. That's what it's about. It's up to a poster to weigh up the discussion. So....what have you added to it? Flippancy and triviality. That's something one supposes.

Quote:
A person outwardly naming themselves paranoid hippie is surely introducing that to the table.
And the history of your name and name change here?

Quote:
Have you people never listened to lyrics of songs? Love conquers all, I would do anything for love, I can't help falling in love with you - all tonally might be said by a mental case but will have also been first dances to weddings.
What ARE you talking about?
Quote:
Also when did we decide feed someone suffering from anxiety instead of offering more positive alternatives & takes on situations? Hippie makes no mention of telling this guy shes not interested & continues to jump forward.
It might help if you read others' replies to the O/P. There isn't a lot of comprehension involved.