View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 08:42 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiFangirl
So I consider myself a polyamorous, even though my life is still beginning (I'm only 21) though I haven't gotten to the part where I have kept a relationship long term nor have I gotten to the point where I have multiple partners, so it makes this sort of questions a bit complicated.

The last year and a half I've had problems with keeping a relationship. After I "broke up" with my crush So of October of this year I thought I met my soul mate becuase he looked exactly like the guy in my dreams and had the same personal qualities and hobbies. However we broke up after a month of dating (which is a totally another story with in its self) So that leads me to a few questions;
1-If a couple (triangle or whatever shape you want to associate polys with) with a spiritual bond break up, is it possible to get back together and this wasn't the best time to be together or do you think it may not of been the guy in my dreams and some odd coincidence? [I mean there are a lot of men with long dark hair, six feet and have some sort of artsy and spiritual personality, right?]
2-Is it possible for a poly person to have multiple soul mates becuase I've only seen the same guy and no one else, at least not in the past year and a half? Thoughts?

Honest opinion?

Your profile shows you to be aged 21. It sounds like (rightly) you're exploring yourself in relation to others emotionally and sensually. As long as you aren't going out of your way to hurt others' feelings it would seem something that you have to go through. Try to end anything on an agreeable note though if someone does get obsessive (or you do) the break may turn out rancorous. Just has to be borne and one hopes to learn social lessons from it.

Not helpful but my answer to both your questions is "it's possible." It depends what you seek in a soulmate. To me it's a very deep affinity with someone, nigh 100% trust but doesn't have to involve the carnal.

I well remember myself at 21... no comment, LOL.